Friday, January 9, 2009

Some things I do to have fun!!!!!!!!!!



Karaoke!!!!!!!!!!

Sing! Sing! Sing! There is no better way to do it. Its just one big Party in those rooms!
















Go Shopping In Harajaku!






Harajaku is a fashion capital of the world! Its full of sales and the coolest things. It is always super crowded. Who wouldn't love it?


















Disney Land Or Disney Sea

These parks are both so much fun and they are truly amazing. Everytime I am at Disney sea I find myself Catching my breathe, because it is stunning. I am lucky to work there.


















3 comments:

Anna said...

You have nice job ;)

Robin Hanson said...

Can't wait till I get there. Hope the lights are still on.

Grandma Apple said...

We are so happy that you are enjoying yourself in Japan. We are very proud of you, and all of your accomplishments. Continue to be all that you can be.

We love you dearly,

Grandma Apple
&
Grandpa Tom